Classroom Jokes Zone

Ram asked to Sam, what will we do tonight.
Ram said “we will flip a coin”
Then Sam said, “If it comes head, we will go for movie. If it tails, we will play cards, if it stands on edge, we will study” 


Teacher asked the students to tell the most common word used by students in class.
Suddenly a student stood up and said “Can’t Sir”.
Brilliant! You are right, the teacher said



Teacher asked the students to tell the importance of the year 1809.
Ramu stand up and said “Abraham Lincoln was born”
Then teacher again asked the students to tell the importance of another year 1819
Then Sam suddenly stand up and said “Abraham Lincoln was ten years old”



Teacher: Which one is closer, Sun or Africa?
Ram: Sun
Teacher: Why?
Ram: We can see the sun all the time, but can’t see Africa




Teacher said the students to convert the sentence "I killed a person" into future tense.
Suddenly Sam stands up and says, Sir the future tense is "you will go to jail"


One day teacher asked Ram that did his father help him with his homework.
Sam simply said that “No, he did it all by himself” 

Sam (on phone): My son is having high fever and he won’t be able to come to school today.
Teacher: Who is this?
Little Sam: This is my father speaking

Son: I am not able to go to school today.
Father: what happened?
Son: I am not feeling well
Father: Where you are not feeling well?
Son: In school


Teacher announced that “students, we will have only half a day of school in this morning.
All the students said “Yeah”
Then the teacher said “We will have the other half this afternoon”


Teacher: Why are you late?
Student: Because of the sign on the road.
Teacher: What type of sign?
Student: The sign that says, “School Ahead, Go Slow”

Sam: Dear sir, I want to ask you something.
Teacher: yes Sam, ask me, what do you want?
Sam: Sir, do you punish anyone for something they did not do?
Teacher: No Sam. Why should I?
Sam: Thank you sir. That’s a relief. I haven’t done the homework




Math Teacher: Sara, what do you get when you subtract 897 from 1824 and add 176 and divide the answer by 3?
Sara: A Headache Madam.

Teacher to student: “Make a sentence using the word “I”
Student: “I is..”

Teacher: “No that is not correct, you should say I am”
Student: “Ok. I am the ninth letter in the Alphabet”

No comments:

Post a Comment