Simple Riddles for Kids

Find Me! I start with ‘P’ and end with ‘E’, but I have thousands of letters. Who am I?
Answer: Post Office

What is a word comprise of 4 letters, stills is also made of 5. Occasionally written with 12 letters and later with 5. Never written with 5 but happily with 7.
Answer: What, Still, Occasionally, Later, Never, Happily

When you do know me about me, them I am definitely something. You will always search for me. But when you know me, I am nothing. Who am I?
Answer: I’m a Riddle!!

I have all the knowledge you have. But I am small as your fist that your hands can hold me. Who am I?
Answer: I’m your brain!

I am the biggest alphabet, as I contain the most water in the world. Who am I?
Answer: Alphabet ‘C’

I have 28 days in a month. Which month I am?
Answer: All months in a year have 28 days and many have more than 28 days.

Find me who am I. I am the building with number stories.
Answer: A Library

Scientists are trying to find out what is between earth and heaven. Can you find me?
Answer: AND

What is the word that is spelled incorrectly in all dictionaries?
Answer: Incorrectly

Everyone in the world break me when they speak every time. Who am I?
Answer: Silence


It’s fun time now to enjoy these good riddles and have a good laugh.


A boy and an engineer were fishing. The boy is the son of the engineer but engineer is the father of the boy. Then who is the engineer?
Answer: Engineer is the boy’s mother.


Everyone in the world needs it. They generously give it. But never take it. Then what is it?
Answer: Advice


He was driving a black truck in a long road in a great speed. The lights on the truck were off. It was a new moon day. An old lady was slowly crossing the road. He should stop the truck otherwise, he would hit the lady. How did he stop the truck?
Answer: The driver stopped the truck immediately after seeing the old lady, as it was bright sunny day!


Four children and their pet dog were walking under a small umbrella. But none of them became wet. How?
Answer: It was not raining!


It is your possession and belongs to you. However, you use it very rarely. What is that?
Answer: Your name.


I will come one time in a minute, two times in a moment, but will never come in thousand years. Tell who am I?
Answer: ‘M’


I’m the most slippery country in the world. Tell what am I?
Answer: Greece


There is a kind of fish that can never swim. What is that?
Answer: DEAD FISH


You always make a more of them, but leave more of them behind you. The more you do, the more you leave behind. Tell what is it?
Answer: FOOT STEPS


Which moves faster? Heat or Cold?
Answer: HEAT. Because many catches cold but cannot catch heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment